Untitled Goose PC Game Latest Version Free Download
Untitled Goose Game was born from a stock image of a goose A House House worker posted in internal communications. The group discussed geese, but it was not until they realized it could be a fun match a few months later. Inspired by Super Mario 64’s Hitman collection, House House combined stealth mechanics with scarcity violence to create amusing in-game situations.
After receiving a positive response to their first trailer, programmers recreated its piano score to create segments for in-game events. It was a last-minute decision to prepare the game’s name for a match festival entry, and it has remained. It’s a lovely morning in the village, and you’re a terrible goose.
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick stealth sandbox in which you’re a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. You will be making your way around town, going from individual’s back gardens to the high-street stores to the village green. Here you’ll perform pranks, steal hats, honk and generally ruin everyone’s day.
Untitled Goose Game Characteristics:
You are a terrible goose
A dedicated honk button (!!!)
You despise people who want to go about their day.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-Bit
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 820 MB available space
How to download and install The Game
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After downloading is done, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!