The Sims Medieval iOS Latest Version Free Download
Concerning The Sims Medieval
The Sims Medieval is a video game released on March 22, 2011, by Electronics for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS, part of The Sims series. The Sims Medieval supplies a medieval setting. Players develop a kingdom, send Sims on quests, and make rewards in Kingdom Points. The match diverges from different installments of this Sims series because players may win the game by reaching a kingdom masterpiece. Ambitions include”Best In Show,” “Busy Builder,” “Powerful Expander,” “Fame,” “Filled Coffers,” “Hard Workers,” “Imperial Domination,” “Legendary,” “No Quest For The Weary,” “Safe And Sound,” “Thoughts And Prayers,” and”Wealthy Populace.
How to Download and Install The Sims Medieval
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for The Sims Medieval. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once The Sims Medieval has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Open the folder called “Game Files,” and run the file called “SimsMedievalSetup.exe,” and install the game. When they ask you for a code, use one of the following:
- Once the installation is complete, drag the 2 files inside the “#Crack” folder from the extracted folder over into the game’s installation directory. By default, this is C://Program Files (x86)//Electronic Arts//The Sims Medieval//Game//Bin. and choose “Replace.”
on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.
- You can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- The game will ask you if you want to update it. You can choose “Yes” if you like. If you
do so, you’ll need to re-do step 5.
- Enjoy the game!