Spider-Man (2000) PC Version Game Free Download
Spider-Man is an action-adventure game that’s based on The Marvel Comics comic series The wonderful Spider-Man. It features the literary superhero Spider-Man. You can command Spider-Man through each level. If Spider-Man loses his health or falls from a structure, the participant must retry the current degree. Spider-Man’s spider skills can be used to navigate the environment. He can crawl on walls and ceilings, swing short distances, and zip to specific points. Spider-Man has the ability to use a limited supply of web cartridges in the battle to strike his enemies. This can be used to web them up to stall or conquer them, increase their potency, or create an explosive barrier. Spider-Man can also find comic books. This unlocks a Spider-Man issue cover.
- OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP (NT not supported)
- Processor: Pentium II or Athlon XP
- RAM: 64 MB
- Graphics: 100% DirectX 8.0 compatible 4 MB Video Card
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium III or Athlon
- RAM: 128 MB
- Graphics: 8 MB DirectX 8.0 compatible Video Card
How to download and install The Game
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After downloading is done, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!