Rome: Total War Collection Free Game For Windows
Once you have the Roman Empire under your control, don’t forget to grab your sword! The Barbarians are coming. You will be able to conquer and control the greatest empire known to man by using two of the award-winning Total War titles.
The Collection Edition includes:
Rome: Total War Guide – Three noble Roman families are on a century-long quest to capture control of the Roman Empire.
Rome: Total War — Barbarian Invasion
(official expansion pack for Rome: Total War). Witness the decline of Rome under Barbarian hordes attack, triggering a bitter internal struggle between rival factions.
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent.
- CPU SPEED: 1 GHz.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- OS: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP (95 & NT not supported)
- VIDEO CARD: 64 MB 100% DirectX(R) 9.0b compatible Video Card (GeForce3+ / Radeon 8500+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 64 MB.
- 3D: Yes.
- PIXEL SHADER: 1.0.
How to download and install The Game
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After downloading is done, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!