Minecraft PC Download Free Full Game For Windows
Minecraft, a sandbox videogame developed by Markus Persson in Sweden and later by Mojang is now available. Minecraft allows players to create with a variety different cubes within a procedurally generated 3D world. This game requires creativity. Exploration, resource gathering and crafting are just a few of the activities that can be found in the game. There are several gameplay options available. The survival mode requires that the player acquire resources to build the world, maintain health, and fly. A creative mode allows players to use unlimited resources and can fly. An adventure mode lets players create custom maps by other players. A spectator mode allows players to freely roam the world, without being affected by gravity and collisions. And a hardcore mode gives the player one life. Mods can be created for the PC version to add new gameplay mechanics, assets, and items.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- VIDEO CARD: Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.41Discrete: Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- FREE DISK SPACE: At least 1 GB for Game Core and Other Files
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz / AMD A10-7800 APU 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipsets) with OpenGL 4.5
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB
How to download and install The Game
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After downloading is done, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!