Medal of Honor Allied Assault Free Game For Windows
Medal of Honor Allied Assault is a 2002 first-person shooter videogame. It was published by EA Games.
This match has the player playing Lt. Mike Powell from the United States Army Rangers. One-player missions include storming Omaha Beach on D-Day and capturing German bases in Norway. Medal of Honour: Frontline was a remake of Omaha Beach.
The match will begin in viewer mode after the player has selected a game server type. You can choose to join the Allies or the Axis, and then you can select your weapons. The addition of the number of kills, rounds, and points for suicides to the game’s score will determine how many points you have.
There are four ways to play multiplayer. Deathmatch: Each player must kill another player to earn the highest score. Round Based: This is very similar to Deathmatch but uses rounds instead of scores.
- CPU: Pentium 3 or Athlon equivalent.
- CPU SPEED: 500 MHz.
- RAM: 256 MB RAM required for Windows 2000 or XP.
- OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP.
- VIDEO CARD: 16 MB OpenGL capable video card (NVIDIA TNT+ / ATI Rage 128/Radeon+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 16 MB.
- 3D: Yes.
How to download and install The Game
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After downloading is done, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!