Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix free full pc game for download
Review of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The next section of the game takes you to Hogwarts, a large location that allows for research and has many mini-games as well as other activities. It is amazing to see the open world created by the developers. The school was reproduced with great accuracy. The school’s neighbourhood is well-designed, with living pictures and stairs that change directions.
The corridors are also filled with non-player characters that look very alive. Everyone is busy doing his business. Someone goes to the lesson, another play, and so on. The plot will continue as the player is instructed to create a “Dumbledore Squad”, which consists of 28 people. The player will be instructed to create a “Dumbledore Squad”, consisting of 28 people.
The arsenal of Harry contains a large number of spells that can be used to solve small problems and fight. These spells can be performed by using the mouse to draw patterns. A magical duel can be summoned by almost any student. Order of the Phoenix covers all franchise characters. Some characters will be under the control and direction of the player during the course of
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP 1.6 GHz
- Memory RAM: 256 MB
- Storage: 5 GB
- Graphics: 32 MB
How to install the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix game
- 1st method: Install the game through the AutoRun.exe file.
- When the installer asks for the key, enter it from the serial.txt file.
- 2nd method (if the installer will not work): Copy the contents of the 0compressed.zip and 1compressed.zip files to ONE folder.
- Starting the game With the image: Each time, mount the image (recommended in the Alcohol program 120%).
- Starting the game WITHOUT an image: Copy the contents of the NoDVD folder to the game folder.