Dirt 2 PC Game Download For Free
About Dirt 2
Colin McRae: Dirt 2 is a racing game for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable. Codemasters published it on Xbox 360, Wii, and Xbox 360.
- Colin McRae: Dirt 2 includes five different racing disciplines. All of them can be played offline (against AI Bots when applicable) or online. Three “special modes” are also included. Colin McRae’s Dirt 2 is powered by an updated version EGO engine. This engine also powers Codemasters’ Race Driver Grid. Most notable is an updated version of the physics engine that models realistic weight transfer while turning maneuvers. This allows the player to use advanced driving techniques such as the Scandinavian flick.
- Rally racing is conducted on roads that are not circuitous. These roads often have public routes or require technical challenges. Each driver is competing against the clock with a staggered start. During rallies, a co-driver is also present, reading pace notes continuously to direct the driver along narrow, meandering tracks up to 6km in length.
- Rallycross races use cars that are identical to rally events, but the races themselves are quite different. Rallycross races have up to eight competitors competing on multiple laps of circuit tracks with mixed surfaces. These tracks are half tarmac and half soil and measure approximately 1 to 1.5 kilometers in length.
- Hill climbs are the closest real-world equivalent to Trailblazer events. Trailblazer races, unlike hill climb events, require no elevation change. Trailblazing is similar to rallying and features a staggered start. Like rally cars, trailblazer and hill climb cars often have massive aerodynamic aids such as spoilers or diffusers to keep the car traction at higher speeds regardless of track conditions.
- Raid races involve heavy-weight vehicles such as buggies or trophy trucks and are multi-car events. Each race starts with up to eight competitors simultaneously and tracks an average of 5 km long.
The Landrush events are similar in nature to raid races but take place on a circuit. Each race features eight racers and takes place on a track measuring approximately 1 km.
How to Download and Install Dirt 2
- Click on the download button below.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Dirt 2 has finished downloading, mount the red-dirt2.iso file using software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools to an empty drive.
- Go into the mounted drive and double-click on “setup.” Go through the game setup (you can leave everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, copy the contents of the “Crack” folder into the Dirt 2 installation directory (overwrite the files that are already there). The default installation directory is C://Program Files (x86)/Codemasters/Dirt2.
- To launch the game, double click on “Dirt2,” and the game should now launch.
- Enjoy the game!