Bully Scholarship Edition PC Game Download For Free
Bully Scholarship Edition combines the mechanics of open-world games such as Saints Row or Grand Theft Auto with the lives of an all-inclusive school student.
Rockstar Games might be known for their wicked, barbarous parodies. Bully, the unwelcome undertaking of Rockstar Games, proved that they can adapt well to a wide range of settings.
This is not a sport for children, no matter where it takes place. It’s often smart and flippant to explore the challenges of growing up. It communicates with it the moles that come with youthfulness. The game is single-player and third-person. Jimmy Hopkins plays the role of a determined understudy at a renowned school for life experience.
The sport Pulls you into the Grand Theft Auto system, asking you to take on various jobs at travel agencies that will allow you to rise in the setting’s progressive system.
Bully offers stock characters to Hooligans or horde supervisors in the GTA arrangement. Bully also deals with these stock characters for an alternative assortment of generalizations.
Below are NPCs that represent Trainers and Menaces, Geeks and Preppies. To work your way through the story, you will need to investigate every aspect of the development and find what you need. The highly effective weapons used in increasingly mature games are being exchanged for something more appropriate to the atmosphere.
Your Exchange has a variety of slingshots and odor bombs. You can also use regular vehicles like bikes and skateboards to explore the planet. Although the story is largely direct, you can wander the atmosphere freely among missions and unleash destruction as you wish.
Bullworth Academy is the Key focal point of the game. However, the setting is unquestionably vast. Five different settings offer many possibilities for investigation.
These include the school grounds as well as the surrounding town and the contemporary zone. Bully also uses an “inconvenience” meter to track your bad behavior and sends you progressively more powerful figures to help you down.
There are a variety of side missions in the manual. These can be used only as classes to visit. They fill in for type difficulties and reward you with unique abilities to complete them. The Scholarship Edition of Bully is a highly charged version of the original game. The material is modified slightly to incorporate the central substance. It also links new characters, missions, or items.
Although it won’t be warranted, it is certainly worth it. Even if you have just completed the center game and are hungry for more, Bully’s version of the sport is the most authoritative.
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (3+ GHZ) / AMD Athlon 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM.
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c Shader 3.0 supported, Nvidia 6800 or 7300 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better.
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c.
- Hard Drive: 4.7 GB free space.
- Sound Card: DX9-compatible.
How to download and install The Game
- Click the button below to download. You will be taken to the download page.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After downloading is done, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!